Zombageddon Zombageddon

RE: Hey Edd

Not too shabby! 'Buck's shots' really made me laugh for some reason. The camera shake in the fight was a pretty cool effect too :)

NG Crew Workin' NG Crew Workin'

Fantastic.

You had the same goatee that you did over a decade ago, Wade!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Funny

Funny flash you guys made, funnier when you can relate to some of the skits. it's long but it's entertaining. LazyMuffin had my favorite skits.

"Have you seen Breaking Bad?"
"Never heard of it"
"really?"
"Well I have heard of it, I've just never seen it"
"Well why would you say you've never heard of it when you have heard of it?"
"I-It just came out"

Been there lol.

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

I finally got around to reviewing this 8)

Serious mode: I really liked it, the animation was fluid, I liked the voice acting, the music, and it was just flat out hilarious. "Scizor you worthless piece of---" Pretty funny considering Pokemon trainers always commend their pokemon on a job well done even if they get decimated in battle :p Really funny ending too, with the guy getting caught by a Magikarp. For shame! Great flash, keep up the great work.

Black Men Can't Jump Black Men Can't Jump

funny

I like the style of animation you used in this flash, I'm more into flash like that. Pretty funny short, good voice acting, funny moments, and 'Also Sprach Zarathustra' playing when a climactic moment is happening never gets old :p Good job on the flash I hope to see more from you.

MegaJamesStudios responds:

Thank you! That means so much coming from you!

Captain falcon strikes Captain falcon strikes

you showed me your moves

and i liked them.

Hysterical. The voice acting was spot on perfect and had me laughing. Tom really does a great job at voice acting. Good job, I hope to see more Captain Falcon flashes on the portal, they're really great lately.

I SAID NO SUCH THING!

Boo is Such a Troll Boo is Such a Troll

Not bad.

It seemed a bit choppy at times and wasn't that funny to be honest, probably because of the short length, but it's a nice little animation and I enjoyed it.

Lim & Richi: Boundaries Lim & Richi: Boundaries

Greatest flash of all time in my opinion.

Ha, I'm not even joking about this. Lim and Richi has been my favorite flash series since 2006, and Boundaries is too funny. I saved my 100th review for a flash that really deserved it, which is this. Oh Dull-Bulb, you guys need to make more Lim & Richi, your fans still eagerly await the next installment.

Pokemon coloseum in 6 min Pokemon coloseum in 6 min

Fantastic!

I loved every bit of this flash. From the beginning to the credits you had me laughing. You know, you never really think about the things in these games that are pretty blatant like Rui trusting Wes when he really does look like a shady guy, or how everyone solves their problems with Pokemon battles. Hilarious how everyone isn't afraid of going after Snagem but are scared out of their wits of being challenged to a Pokemon match. I also liked how you kept in the character's original names in, Wes sounds pretty funny when you actually hear it.

Sure, the art wasn't the greatest thing, and it did feel like they used the 'challenging to a pokemon match for everything' schtick a bit too much at times, like challenging the ceiling to a pokemon match, but hey, it's all in good fun! I loved the parts where the police wouldn't arrest the mastermind until he lost the Pokemon match, and how they took forever to catch him. That Powerpuff Girls reference at the end was pretty funny too, and my absolute FAVORITE things were George Bush as Miror B. and the end credits music, I must know what it's called.

5/5, 10/10 and favorited. I hope you'll release even better flash as time goes on.

Trapped 1 Trapped 1

It wasn't PURE garbage...

The flash just seemed really run-of-the-mill, there was really no 'wow' factor in it that amused me at all. I like the music, but it's made by another user so I can't give you credit for that. I'd recommend coming up with ORIGINAL ideas, and not a madness combat-like flash, which there are dozens of already. Anyways, it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen so I'll give it 1/10.

Entice responds:

wow you are such a little faggot
I hope you fucking died