K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

hilarious and fun

Who hasn't wanted to beat up K-Fed and Britney Spears? The animation was done very well and the control was very unique and fun to use. Great job to the NG staff!

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

My eyes hurt.

In a good way, of course. Your first Upgrade Complete game addicted me enough when I played it so I knew what was coming when I saw there was a second one! I'm a freak when it comes to upgrades, I can't get enough of them, so this kind of game was right up my alley. The ship editor was a little intimidating at first, and I didn't know where to start, or what to place where. And of course the game started off really slow, but that's the point of it, and it ends up picking pace soon and becoming insanely fun. I like the humor that was in this game, upgrading the background music for the first time would just be some humming, and then it gradually goes up to intense music fit for a shooter game.

The best part of all though? The premium content, most definitely. I don't think anything else in the world would be more worth it, that made my day and I think I'll come back a few times just to listen to it. Good job on the game, sheep-person, I'm looking forward to your next submissions as always!

Goin Up Goin Up

Addicting and fun

Wow 2 hours passed by already? The game is really fun and addicting, and if there's one thing I'm crazy about in a game, it's upgrades. And medals make the game even funner. I've done alot in the game already, but jeez I feel like I have a long way to go before I manage to get 20K skulls to unlock the last character (who I have I feeling I know is) and damn. those. combos. 9 hit combo is the best I've done, I'll be back to play again some other time.

P.S. I love the cameos in there like a minecraft creeper or transformer. Me every time he showed up: "WE MEET AGAIN OPTIMUS PRIME."

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Very good.

It took quite a while to finish this game, considering it was a flash game, but it was pretty satisfying and fun to get 100% completion. That was a pretty nice cliffhanger at the end too, I'll be looking forward to Part 2.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Pretty good.

It was a good game with a bunch of different styles of gameplay, which I liked. I didn't find the humor to be funny though, I don't like memes and the whole game just seemed really obnoxious and annoying. That final boss was pretty cool though. Pretty neat game, I give it a 7/10.

Quest for Cream Quest for Cream

Pretty fun game

It was pretty fun, I've never played anything like it that's for sure.

But fuck I gotta start looking at the game descriptions, didn't see that the medal wasn't working.

Crusher Crusher

It's good but.

I ran into a bad glitch which made my character keep running into the right of the screen causing me to die.

Tykox64 responds:

I'm very sorry to hear that, I will make sure to test for that one whilst making the re-release. I've also noticed that if you have facebook open and someone sends you a message it de-activates any flash object you have activated and takes over control, bad facebook.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Great Job.

Pretty fun, good voice acting and gameplay. Great game.

Pyroscape 2 Pyroscape 2

Best game ever.

By the way I love you.

Fro responds:

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Awesome

Some nice, relaxing music, great drawings, and the narration is the best.