All 19 art Reviews

Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Two Dudes, One Sword Two Dudes, One Sword

favorited

favorited for the black stick figure's epic expression

MikeTheRipper13 responds:

muchos gracias senor.

Joe Duplantier - Gojira Joe Duplantier - Gojira

whoa

That's REALISTIC.

SeventhTower responds:

Thanks bunch! I still have a few others to upload!

Valentine Valentine

wow

this looks really good, the colors look so vivid and really blend in well, great job.

Blood Work Blood Work

very nice

you haven't ceased to make amazing art, mori. great job. probably a weird thing to say, but the thing that looks the best to me is the multi-colored tongues on the middle serpent, and the blood dripping down from the walls at the back where they come out of.

MZG swimsuits - Monarch pinup MZG swimsuits - Monarch pinup

Great

You're a genius when it comes to what colors to use for a drawing, it looks great. It's not racist at all, don't even worry about idiotic comments like that.

DeliciousOrange responds:

I don't really concern myself with comments like that. The concept for MZG isn't concerned with race issues, the purpose behind the character's dark skin in this illustration is simply to create a more defined silhouette against the background while maintaining the limited color palette.

Daws of Ruin Daws of Ruin

Cute

It's cute, I like it. The colors you used are really nice too.

DeliciousOrange responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

Swirl me Orange Swirl me Orange

Very Nice.

I like the designs she has on her body, and all of the different colors you used are very nice too.

Deg Comic_004 Deg Comic_004

Ha, hilarious.

It's all in good fun, I love Majora's Mask and I find this to be absolutely hilarious. Great job, but did you make this yourself? You should name the art differently. Deg Comic_004 doesn't sound too interesting to be honest. Nevertheless, I love it!

Darth-Spanky responds:

Thank you. I did make this myself. The title is just the number of the comic because sometimes the actual titles are too long, so to avoid running into the issue of rethinking titles, I just post the number. *shrugs*

Cheshire cat Cheshire cat

Nice.

I like the colors you used in this. black, blue, gray and pink look pretty good together.