Zombageddon Zombageddon

RE: Hey Edd

Not too shabby! 'Buck's shots' really made me laugh for some reason. The camera shake in the fight was a pretty cool effect too :)

NG Crew Workin' NG Crew Workin'

Fantastic.

You had the same goatee that you did over a decade ago, Wade!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Funny

Funny flash you guys made, funnier when you can relate to some of the skits. it's long but it's entertaining. LazyMuffin had my favorite skits.

"Have you seen Breaking Bad?"
"Never heard of it"
"really?"
"Well I have heard of it, I've just never seen it"
"Well why would you say you've never heard of it when you have heard of it?"
"I-It just came out"

Been there lol.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

hilarious and fun

Who hasn't wanted to beat up K-Fed and Britney Spears? The animation was done very well and the control was very unique and fun to use. Great job to the NG staff!

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

My eyes hurt.

In a good way, of course. Your first Upgrade Complete game addicted me enough when I played it so I knew what was coming when I saw there was a second one! I'm a freak when it comes to upgrades, I can't get enough of them, so this kind of game was right up my alley. The ship editor was a little intimidating at first, and I didn't know where to start, or what to place where. And of course the game started off really slow, but that's the point of it, and it ends up picking pace soon and becoming insanely fun. I like the humor that was in this game, upgrading the background music for the first time would just be some humming, and then it gradually goes up to intense music fit for a shooter game.

The best part of all though? The premium content, most definitely. I don't think anything else in the world would be more worth it, that made my day and I think I'll come back a few times just to listen to it. Good job on the game, sheep-person, I'm looking forward to your next submissions as always!

Goin Up Goin Up

Addicting and fun

Wow 2 hours passed by already? The game is really fun and addicting, and if there's one thing I'm crazy about in a game, it's upgrades. And medals make the game even funner. I've done alot in the game already, but jeez I feel like I have a long way to go before I manage to get 20K skulls to unlock the last character (who I have I feeling I know is) and damn. those. combos. 9 hit combo is the best I've done, I'll be back to play again some other time.

P.S. I love the cameos in there like a minecraft creeper or transformer. Me every time he showed up: "WE MEET AGAIN OPTIMUS PRIME."

Do A Barrel Roll Remix Do A Barrel Roll Remix

fun song

really fun song, Moskau is an addicting song too so it's cool to have it sampled in there. gonna go play Star Fox to this, brb

SP - Moar Cowbell SP - Moar Cowbell

More Cowbell!

My fever still hasn't died down, I need even more cowbell!

Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp) Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp)

Addicting

Tom's amazing vocals and the instrumentals go so well together, it's amazing. I can't stop listening.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah, Tom's song is hilarious, I just HAD to do something about it

Rainbow Gummi Bears Rainbow Gummi Bears

Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Two Dudes, One Sword Two Dudes, One Sword

favorited

favorited for the black stick figure's epic expression

MikeTheRipper13 responds:

muchos gracias senor.

Joe Duplantier - Gojira Joe Duplantier - Gojira

whoa

That's REALISTIC.

SeventhTower responds:

Thanks bunch! I still have a few others to upload!